Freitag, 18. Februar 2011

*** B-SON: THE BLACK SHAPE OF NEXUS *** DRONE-SLUDGE-DOOM GREATNESS ***

Hey folks, I think a lot of you guys out there should have already figured it out that I'm (maybe finally again) heavy into Sludge (Core), Doom (Metal), Stoner (Rock) and also Drone and Ambient as well as also Noise and the band I'm now about to post something really took me by storm and convinced me directly right from the start. I'm talking about the band the BLACK SHAPE OF NEXUS (or B-SON), Drone and Sludge and Doom at its best and all done very stand-alone and damn it, just 'amazingly' great!!! For all what I know it's still a pretty young and new (and damn gifted) band that had more or less currently released a new (and I think their first... nah, I was wrong about that, they have currentlysome more releases- at least three proper releases more, already- out there waiting for you, me and all of us to be finally discovered by us who've missed them and it all up to this present day) Demo, hm, and for all what I know it's out there completly and solely as an official MP3 download, authorized by the band itself and to get via BandCamp. To be honest, I received the link to their BandCamp site via an E-Mail of a friend of mine today and got it, official and for free, and totally fell in love with it, listening to it this evening all the time over and over again. I'll dig some more informations about them out of the swamp asap and when I'll do in the soon or near future the review of their demo you will get more to know about the BLACK SHAPE OF NEXUS (or B-SON), but the link to their BandCamp site I will give ya also right now here and yet, and you can land save there by clicking on http://blackshapeofnexus.bandcamp.com/album/demo and 'Bang!' you'll be right there. Now, as a little musically introduction of and to them, you get a 'Videos' post of them, and it's a video clip, a 'little one', to their incredible great track titled just "II" and it's the, right, the second track on and of their above mentioned demo. Now just watch and enjoy it, take the time to work yourself and to breathe and live yourself into it, then you will discover what they do offer us all here and how 'incredible' much they do offer us, it's really phenomenal, and then you will love it, too. A great and outstanding band, check them out!!! Awesome!!!


BLACK SHAPE OF NEXUS - "II"

PS: This post should have been up already last night but Blogger was totally ticking me off with not getting it done to get the video clip finally online, and so this post just came online a hour or so from now go, so just that you don't wonder now why the hell mI was writing above something of "evening" and so;-).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen